- We revisit the original plan for last season to hit Texas and Arizona
- We modify our "Big Bang Tour" to hit Detroit, Cinci, Cleveland, AND Pittsburgh and do Pittsburgh solo next season
- If we do Texas & Arizona on top of Tampa Bay, that's FOUR stadiums off the list.
- Four stadiums = a shit-ton of travel arranging. A shit-ton of travel arranging = a shit-ton of money we don't really have right now (and also time off from work). Which means we won't be able to buy the cowboy hats and boots that we really want.
- If we do Pittsburgh, our travel expenses drop drastically.
- Removing Pittsburgh from our "Big Bang Tour" makes the trip a little less epic.
We're willing to listen to your opinions. Provided they're not stupid. Post your thoughts regarding our potential plans for our stadium tour for the upcoming 2014 season in the comments section for this blog post.
Now for the moment we know you've been waiting for. Our epic Halloween greatness.
Apologies for the enormous nature of this photo. Once again, Blogger is the very definition of an a-hole. We apparently can't control the formatting of our own blog posts because this forum sucks donkey dick.
Unfortunately, there were a good deal of individuals that didn't have a clue as to who we were, which makes us question the moral compass of this nation. We were called Fozzy Bear, Sexy Bear, Cop, Bounty Hunter, Pirate, and one a-hole in particular asked if we were hunters from Tennessee. Supposedly this man has a college degree and passed the bar exam, but now we're questioning whether or not he found his law degree in a Happy Meal because that was one of the dumbest statements we've ever heard. What the f*ck does a hunter from Tennessee look like and why is he familiar with this look? A bar posted a photo of us from their Halloween party on their Facebook page and he continued to stick to this idiot assessment in the comment section of the photo. Needless to say, for these heinous crimes against humanity (and us...the greatest people you will ever know), Old Man Ed is the a-hole of the week. We want to make this clear. When we say old, we mean a T-Rex once chased him out of his man cave. He was present for the second day when God said, "let there be light." He replied, "Oh, thank god." He is personally responsible for the dinosaurs not making it onto Noah's Ark because he's a life ruiner.
Despite these hiccups, we managed to score third place at the bar's costume contest last night. Two of the bartenders assured us that we deserved to win the entire contest, but we're not going to bellyache TOO much.