- The worst hot dog ever put into our mouths, unwashed children, and the infamous Mandanna.
- Short story: The Phillies and their wonderfully charming fanbase. The long story: kids threw ice cubes at us, one man screamed in our face, and our one brief moment of happiness where we made contact with the Phanatic was destroyed by a-holes. A-holes that promised to take our photo and only successfully photgraphed his furry green ass and Lisa clapping her hands and giving the stink eye. Basically Citizen's Bank Park was one giant worst moment.
- Drunk three's company coupled with being showered by a spitting sunflower seed monster sitting behind us.
- Nearly getting killed when a relief pitcher overthrew his warm up partner, sending the ball in the direction of our precious cabezas.
- The waiter at McFadden's f*cked up Lisa's birthday dinner and by extension, making us so late that she missed the opportunity to meet TOWSNBN.
- The Ball Tip Steak Sandwich.
- The Invasion of the Twins Fans and Baby Jesus.
- The Screaming O's Fan.
This list should be a lot longer, but really the worst moments of all of our stadium tours involve our travels to the ballpark and our hotels, which really don't count as a ballpark moment. So, here we are. Enjoy re-reading all of our past adventures since we were clearly too lazy to summarize them for you.